Fri, Jun 03|
Time & Location
Jun 03, 3:00 PM – 5:30 PM
Las Vegas, 3150 N Buffalo Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89128, USA
About the event
The Armed Forces Chamber Political Candidate Forum is a non-partisan public shindig featuring Candidate speeches plus meet-and-greet opportunities. Food and beverages available while supplies last. Ages 16+ welcome. Business and business attire preferred. Admission is complimentary.
Candidate participation is restricted to active members of the Armed Forces Chamber of Commerce. Membership and sponsorship opportunities available while supplies last. If you are a Candidate and would like to join the Armed Forces Chamber, Click Here.
Candidates scheduled to participate include the following:
- Clerk: Clerk Lynn Marie Goya
- District Attorney: District Attorney Steve Wolfson
- Public Administrator: Patsy Brown
- Recorder: John Evans
- Las Vegas Justice of the Peace: Jessica Goodey-Dept. 6, Justice Suzan Baucum-Dept. 13, Max Berkley-Dept. 7
- Nevada Lieutenant Governor: Stavros Anthony
- North Las Vegas Mayor: Councilwoman Pamela Goynes-Brown, Nathan Atkins
- North Las Vegas Municipal Court Judge: Jason Gunnell-Dept. 2
- Sheriff: Stan Hyt
The Armed Forces Chamber does not endorse Bills, Candidates, Political Action Committees or Parties. The Armed Forces Chamber Political Candidate Forum is produced by the Armed Forces Chamber Companies, LLC.